Thursday, August 2, 2012

To work with a beloved category


It is very fun to work with a category of products that almost everyone likes and has an opinion about. I have just started my computer after a great summer vacation here in Sweden and I think back of my weeks away from work. I cannot remember one single dinner with new people this summer that one of the topics has not touched my work; cookies! It is such an easy subject to discuss. People want to describe their favorite cookie, if they prefer chocolate or strawberry, what kind of cookies they ate when they were kids, the cookie of their dreams, and so on. It is so much easier to talk about cookies than for example to talk about being in charge of information technology and technology competences. I realize time after time that it is so fun to work with something that everyone can relate to, I love it! To work with a category full of joy and that everyone can relate to is not the reason why I took this job, but it is definitely a bonus ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orkla ASA | Nedre Skøyenvei 26 | Pb 423 Skøyen 0213 Oslo | Tlf + 47 22 54 40 00 | Faks + 47 22 54 44 90