Saturday, November 2, 2013

International colleagues

For almost four years I have worked only in Swedish and Norwegian (spoken and written) during my time at Nidar and Göteborgs Kex. I must say that I have missed to practice my English and I have been a little afraid to lose my vocabulary (which I have, you can see it here in my blog not to mention ;)), but now when I started at Axellus this is changed. Today I write many documents in English and  have a lot of contact with international colleagues. This week I have participated in two workshops and colleagues from Norway, Denmark, Poland, Finland and Lithuania were there. That is really fun and interesting to work with other cultures and not at least, instructive and very good for me. So hopefully, you will see how much better my English language will be from now on ;). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orkla ASA | Nedre Skøyenvei 26 | Pb 423 Skøyen 0213 Oslo | Tlf + 47 22 54 40 00 | Faks + 47 22 54 44 90