Monday, February 17, 2014

New segments - new products

In my new job I learn something new every day, I really do! When leaving the office it is so great to feel that you have seen, heard or/and learned new things every day. I have worked with candy and cookies before within Orkla Group and now I am working with food supplement, which is brand new for me. It is so much more complicated to work with these kinds of products since we cannot say what we want due to regulations. Food supplement is not a drug and therefore something you eat when you are not sick, you eat it more to prevent illnesses. This means that when we communicate these type of products when cannot use any words that connect to illnesses, being sick, sickness, hospital, ache, and so on. If we do, Läkemedelsverket will stop us and give us a fine. These regulations can be very frustrating but also a challenge that you want to fight and win over

No comments:

Post a Comment

Orkla ASA | Nedre Skøyenvei 26 | Pb 423 Skøyen 0213 Oslo | Tlf + 47 22 54 40 00 | Faks + 47 22 54 44 90